Fong joins recently rescued cohort EJ for the latest digital privacy news, including analysis of Section 702 reform… and Fong talks police surveillance oversight and SB21 with Tracy Rosenberg of Media Alliance and Oakland Privacy.
- Congress considers Section 702 reform with the USA Liberty Act and the USA RIGHTS Act
- Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges
- Tenth Amendment Center activist sued by local government after requesting documents on surveillance tech
- ACLU joins civil rights lawsuit concerning the surveillance and wrongful arrest of a Chinese-American Physics Professor
- US Homeland Security Wants Facial Recognition to Identify People in Moving Cars
- Eight years worth of US Military social media surveillance data discovered on misconfigured Amazon S3 Bucket
- Open Whisper Systems releases Signal Desktop Standalone
- Backdoor found in OnePlus smartphones
Please DONATE to Restore the Fourth!