Chuck and Fongaboo discuss the latest digital privacy news, including Election Results… introduce their new segment ‘Patriots & Pariahs’… and interview Rashida Richardson of the NYCLU about NY ECPA.
- TIME MAGAZINE: President Obama Should Shut Down the NSA’s Mass Spying Before It’s Too Late
- TechDirt: Senators Burr & Feinstein Look To Bring Back Bill To Outlaw Real Encryption
- REUTERS: NSA Director James Clapper Resigns
- IBT: UK passes Investigatory Powers Bill that gives government sweeping powers to spy
- The Intercept: Obama Refuses to Pardon Edward Snowden
- ZDnet: NY D.A. vs. Apple Encryption
Please DONATE to Restore the Fourth!